cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: Install/Setup
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 16:16:21 GMT
Good point.
That may be a minor point that the instructor can work with or not!

I would be happy with local storage for the workshop since I am pretty
sure that it is easy to add storage later but I have never done it so.....

Ron

On 25/09/2013 11:26 AM, Clay Tyler wrote:
> I'm open to this.
>
> The identical configuration thing might be an issue.
>
> I, for example, am planning to use ISCSI for my Primary & Secondary storage servers.
>
> OS: Centos 6.4 64
> NICs: 2/per unit

the right thing to do based on my reading of the installation guide.

>> I could do it myself really but I think I could accelerate my learning and make fewer
missteps by partnering with someone who's more experienced.

--
Ron Wheeler
President