cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kirk Kosinski <kirkkosin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support for multiple Local Storage volumes
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 23:03:12 GMT
SharedMountPoint will let you add it, but I believe the allocator will
still consider it as shared, even in a single-host cluster.  There is
the same issue with the similar PreSetup option on XenServer.

This adds a lot of confusion.  For example, to use the local storage you
will need to use disk/compute offerings with shared = true.  I filed an
enhancement request to add proper support for this:

Best regards,
Kirk

On 09/13/2013 01:48 PM, Edison Su wrote:

> [...]
of "SharedMount" primary storages per cluster.