cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULTS] Release Apache CloudStack 4.2.0 (fourth round)
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 15:55:12 GMT
Travis,
You might want to add the issues/ideas to the JIRA so they don't get lost.
If anyone wants to comment on what I wrote in any of my JIRA issues,
that could also be helpful since I am coming at this from a state of
ignorance that is sometimes helpful but also a bit limiting in what I
can propose as solutions.

Ron

On 11/09/2013 10:04 AM, Travis Graham wrote:
> I'd be glad to jump in and help with this as well. I've taken notes on things that differ
from the docs when we were setting up a few test environments and would love to help out to
get the doc in shape in any way I can.

> Travis
>
> On Sep 11, 2013, at 8:32 AM, Ron Wheeler <rwheeler@artifact-software.com> wrote:
>
>> I would be happy to work with you on the issues that I raised and on the installation
process in general.
>> I can set up a collaboration meeting if that suits you.
>>
>> Ron
>>

>> On 10/09/2013 7:46 PM, Animesh Chaturvedi wrote:
>>> Ron
>>>
>>> I am not too happy with the documentation side too and will put in time in next
2-3 days to clear up whatever I can on documentation before the formal annoucement. This is
a community effort and every help is appreciated.

--
Ron Wheeler
President