cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kirk Kosinski <kirkkosin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create control traffic network
Date Sun, 01 Sep 2013 03:14:42 GMT
Hi, do you need VMs on this network to get an IP via DHCP?  If you don't
need DHCP you can create a network offering for shared networks without
DHCP (and other services you don't need on this network) and create a
shared network with this offering.  You'll probably still need to
specify a default gateway for the network, but without DHCP it won't be
assigned to VMs.

Best regards,
Kirk