cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Simon Weller <swel...@ena.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading from 4.1.1 to 4.2.0, cloudstack-sysvmadm fails to execute
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 14:15:34 GMT
Indra,

Can you supply some more information about your installation? Is this built from source and
installed, or packaged? What distro are you running? Any other errors during installation
or build?

----- Original Message -----

From: "Indra Pramana" <indra@sg.or.id>
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 8:46:55 AM
Subject: Re: Upgrading from 4.1.1 to 4.2.0, cloudstack-sysvmadm fails to execute

Hi Simon,

Thank you for your e-mail.

I think I haven't set this. However, I am not able to access the GUI at all
now. Seems that my upgrade itself failed?

cloudstack-management service is running but I cannot access the GUI. Error
messages on the management-server log file:

http://pastebin.com/0FP9itAf

Can advise?

Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

Cheers.