cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nikolay Kabadjov <niki...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: createSecurityGroup in a project, in a subdomain leads to "Unable to find project by id=15"
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 14:52:18 GMT
Some more information about the issue:
The API command createSecurityGroup with projectid succeeds every third or forth time. All
the other tries fail with the error below.

Actually it behaves the same ragardless if it is the ROOT domain or any other subdomain.

Regards,
Niki

________________________________
 From: Nikolay Kabadjov <nikikab@yahoo.com>
To: "users@cloudstack.apache.org" <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 11:20 AM
Subject: createSecurityGroup in a project, in a subdomain leads to "Unable to find project
by id=15"

Hi falks,
Strange!. I am logged in as a domain admin of domain ROOT/XYZ.
When I try to create a security group in a project which resides in a ROOT/XYZ I've got the
folloing exception:
{

    "createsecuritygroupresponse": {
        "errorcode": 431,
        "cserrorcode": 4350,
        "errortext": "Unable to find project by id=15"
    }
}
where this "project by id=__" is different on any subsequent call.

Do you have any idea why?
It smells like an issue.

By the way, using ROOT admin in ROOT domain, it works just fine.

Regards,
Niki