cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Conrad Geiger <cgei...@it1solutions.com>
Subject Re: Are we going to see CS 4.2 rc1 out anytime soon?
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 15:59:19 GMT
Blockers are usually the issues that prevent a release.  Other bugs are often fixed in a point
release.  Time based released makes it a little interesting.

They did recently ask for help on the docs from the community.

-------- Original message --------
From: Ron Wheeler <rwheeler@artifact-software.com>
Date: 08/28/2013 11:54 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Are we going to see CS 4.2 rc1 out anytime soon?

I hope that someone on the dev side is checking for outstanding issues
before putting it to a vote.
There is no point asking us to write JIRA issues if they are not going
to be addressed.
These documentation problems have been around for a long time without
getting fixed and they cause a lot of problems.

Has anyone tested the installation instructions as part of the QA
testing process?

Ron