cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [Doc] nTier App is Ready for Review
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 11:33:40 GMT
Thanks Sowmya.

Kishan, could you please sign off because I need developer's sign off for each feature.

Let me know if that is not necessary.

Regards
-Radhika

-----Original Message-----
From: Sowmya Krishnan [mailto:sowmya.krishnan@citrix.com]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 4:43 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; users@cloudstack.apache.org; Chandan Purushothama; Kishan Kavala
Subject: RE: [Doc] nTier App is Ready for Review

Thanks Radhika.
Minor corrections under: 15.27.11.1.2. Creating a Network Offering for External LB

1. Please edit " To have internal LB support on VPC," to "To have external LB support on VPC,"
2. Under "Supported Services", choose Load Balancer Provider as Netscaler or VpcVirtualRouter
3. Load Balancer Type should be Public LB 4. LB Isolation should be Dedicated if Netscaler
is being used as the external LB provider

Rest look good. Thanks.