cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vit...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: CS 4.1 and CentOS 6.3
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 17:45:32 GMT
What *I* would wish (if wishes were horsesÅ ) would be a process similar to
vagrant.
stackmaker init basic
stackmaker up

Where stackmaker is a yet-to-be-invented-and-written adjunct to CloudStack.

The result of the above commands would be a CloudStack  management server,
and a CloudStack instance running on the same machine as CloudStack
management server.

No need to read the docs :)

This would probably involve some combination of marvin config and some
intelligent guesses about the environment.

--
Chiradeep