cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Alena Prokharchyk <Alena.Prokharc...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack VPC <- VPN -> VPC
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 17:42:28 GMT
Geoff,

Sheng Yang implemented VPN part of the VPC, adding him to the thread.

Sheng, can you please help to answer the question below?

Thank you,
Alena.

From: Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com>>
Date: Friday, August 23, 2013 4:04 AM
To: "<users@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:users@cloudstack.apache.org>>" <users@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:users@cloudstack.apache.org>>
Cc: "users@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:users@cloudstack.apache.org>" <users@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:users@cloudstack.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: CloudStack VPC <- VPN -> VPC

I did some tests not long ago with 4.1 and I was able to creat a 3 way VPN between VPCs on
3 different systems.

Whilst it appeared to work ok I'm not sure it's an approved configuration as there 'may' be
some gotchas which are not obvious.

We really need the VPC Dev's to chime in and confirm the status

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com><mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com>

On 23 Aug 2013, at 01:38, "Ahmad Emneina" <aemneina@gmail.com<mailto:aemneina@gmail.com><mailto:aemneina@gmail.com>>