cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Delp <aaron.d...@citrix.com>
Subject 4.2 Region Question
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 21:23:26 GMT
Trying to wrap my head around regions this afternoon.  Is this a correct assessment of the
region function:

  *   Designed to improve scalability and geographic resilience
  *   Requires management server per region
  *   Object storage will be available region wide

Still unsure how to diagram out where the region and management servers would reside. Any
graphics ready yet? I see we have regions in the 4.1.1 admin guide but no pretty pictures
for us dumb marketing folks :)

Aaron Delp
Senior Director Technical Marketing, Cloud Platform Group
Aaron.Delp@citrix.com / 919-561-7904
blog: aarondelp.com / twitter: @aarondelp