cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Venkata SwamyBabu Budumuru <venkataswamybabu.budum...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Question after a VM is deployed can I Š..
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 14:40:37 GMT
There is an event framework added in 4.1 release which you can leverage
and subscribe for events you are interested in and then have your script
or framework program DNS / other stuff based on that.

Here is the link for the same :
http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.1.0/html/Admin_
Guide/events.html#event-framework