cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Venkata SwamyBabu Budumuru <venkataswamybabu.budum...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: some questions about snapshot
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 04:39:25 GMT
About the first question:

Are you talking about the recurring snapshot feature? If yes, AFAIK, It is
supposed to delete the 1st snapshot when you take the 4th one.

Regarding the second one,

You are right about settings present in global category for full and delta
and they are closely tied to hypervisor. What is the hypervisor you are
using?

Thanks,
SWAMY