cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Murali Reddy <Murali.Re...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Architecture Question
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 13:29:24 GMT

Can 'hosting zones' represented in diagram can be contained into a
CloudStack zone? If so you can dedicated set of hosts to be in the DMZ.
Then you can leverage 'host tags' [1] functionality to place VM's
providing edge services (CloudStack system VM's or user VM's) on the hosts
dedicated in DMZ.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/host-tags-and-storage-tags.html