cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From marco ughetti <marco.ughe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error upgrading from 4.02 to 4.1.1 on Centos 6.4 (similar to CLOUDSTACK-3459 on 4.2))
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 13:11:39 GMT
Thanks for the reply.
I have just upgraded a working instance if cloudstack 4.02. Actually I have
cloned the vm where cloudstack is running to be safe
After having upgraded the cloudstack packages in the new vm and in one of
my kvm hosts in order to try thr new release I got the error during the
first run of the manager
Well, to be honest the first time I forgot to change the ip address of the
manager in db.properties and the server did not start but it was also not
able to do anyrhing with the database, I guess.
Anyway I attach the relevant logs, hoping it will be useful

Marco

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 1:53 PM, Sanjay Tripathi <sanjay.tripathi@citrix.com