cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Lei <ryan...@cht.com.tw>
Subject Re: CloudStack XenServer Support Package for Xenserver 6.1
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 09:43:26 GMT
Related JIRA ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-2702

Looks like my methods are agreed except for the "sysctl -p
/etc/sysctl.conf" command.

Yu-Heng (Ryan) Lei, Associate Reasearcher
Chunghwa Telecom Laboratories / Cloud Computing Laboratory
ryanlei@cht.com.tw<https://email.cht.com.tw/owa/redir.aspx?C=-wE1FEC3G0SWYpVkiWo8SsDdf3ZqO9AIuAPTzRnFYCUi-z4YljtI_hyVKkNHfn9F1Bn-vUWJnQ4.&URL=mailto%3aryanlei%40cht.com.tw>
or
ryanlei750328@gmail.com