cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Travis Graham...@tgraham.us>
Subject Change default libvirt storage pool location on KVM
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 14:23:06 GMT
When I add a new KVM host to a cluster it sets up a default Primary storage that's pointing
to the /var/lib/libvirt/images/ directory on the KVM host. I've dug around trying to find
where to change that default but I'm not see where it's being configured.

I've tried to change the local_path values in the storage_pool and storage_pool_host_ref tables,
but I keep getting errors when trying to spin up the systemvms.

Is this something that is configured through cloudstack somewhere or something I need to change
in libvirt when configuring a new KVM host and where/how would I change that? The libvirt
docs show some XML files that describe how that's setup and that /var/lib/libvirt/images/
is the default, but doesn't explain where/how to change that.

Thanks,
Travis