cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kirk Kosinski <kirkkosin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cs 4.1.0 plus Xen 6.1 No Instances or VR's starting up
Date Sat, 24 Aug 2013 02:35:04 GMT
Does the virtual router start on XenServer and stop after a few seconds
or minutes?  Or does it never start at all?

Check /var/log/SMlog on the XenServer host for any entries or
(especially) errors related to the getDomRVersion script.  If there are
no useful errors, find the script arguments in SMlog and try running it
manually with bash -x to see where it is failing.

One potential cause is a missing /root/.ssh/id_rsa.cloud on the
XenServer host, so confirm it exists.  Besides that, some general steps
that might clear up the problem include:
1. Force reconnect the host (CS API or UI).
2. Unmanage and re-manage the cluster (CS API or UI).
3. Unmanage cluster / clear host tags (xe host-param-clear uuid=host_id
param-name=tags) / re-manage cluster

Best regards,
Kirk