cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: Docs leading up to Apache CloudStack 4.2
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 13:07:13 GMT
I have 7 unresolved bug issues about the installguide.
Only 1 of the issues reported have been fixed.

I have added 3 more and I am sure that there are any more just in
Section 4 of the install guide.

The docs need a lot of work and are probably no where near ready for
release.

There needs to a test suite for docs. At least a walkthrough of the
installation to see if it actually works.

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler
President