cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kirk Kosinski <kirkkosin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change host password??
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 21:53:31 GMT
Hi, I updated the bug with more details.  The document is close but not
quite correct, and there is some info that should be added.

1. It should be the "host_details" table, not the "host" table.
2. For vSphere, in addition to updating host_details, you also need to
update the cluster_details table.
3. For XenServer you should use the updateHostPassword API (AFAIK this
command doesn't work for other hypervisors yet).

Best regards,
Kirk