cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Chitra Manjunath <Chitra_Manjun...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Global Parameters
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 09:28:34 GMT
Hi,

Cloudstack build and start the system VMs (SSVM, Console proxy VM, Virtual router) right.

How to use the local storage for the system VMs?

What are the global parameters need to be set?

Default service offerings use shared storage type, Do I need to create service offerings that
will use local storage type?

Do I need to update any table in the Mysql DB?

If anyone used local storage for cloudstack System VMs.

Please provide the steps.

Thanks

Chitra. M