cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Brian Galura <Brian.Gal...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: external load balancer, shared network, advanced networking
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 23:23:12 GMT
I was able to get this to work by leaving the system offering set to none. Previously I was
choosing 'system offering for software router'.

Any idea why that is?

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Galura [mailto:Brian.Galura@citrix.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 3:31 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: external load balancer, shared network, advanced networking

OK thanks for this info. I also am unable to get this to work with isolated networks.

I created a service offering for isolated networks with source nat and load balancing enabled,
and Supported Source NAT type: per account

When  I try and start an instance on a network created using this offering I get the following
error in the logs:
http://pastie.org/8198148