cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Harikrishna Patnala <harikrishna.patn...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [Doc] Please review: Update base image of VMs doc
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 06:16:09 GMT
Hi Jessica,
Thanks for the doc and it looks fine. Some minor changes required,

The new template id in restore virtual machine API is optional parameter, if not specified
vm restores to the same template.

Additional thing we need to add is, we support base image update from vm created from template
to another template and VM created from ISO to another ISO.
Cross functionality is not there.

Thank you,
Harikrishna