cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "WXR" <1485739...@qq.com>
Subject vm's disk io performance declines quickly after being created 0.5-1 hours later.
Date Sat, 06 Jul 2013 09:56:31 GMT
I create a windows 2003 server enterprise 32bit vm template.
When I use this template to create a vm instance and start the vm.The disk io performance
is normal,it just takes 5 seconds to copy a 200MB file.And other files/directories copy jobs
are very fask.

But 0.5-1 hours later,the vm need serveral minutes to copy a 200MB file,and all other files
copy job become very slow.

I don't know if it is an issue of windows 2003 vm template,or cloudstack configuration,or
storage configuration.
Does anyone meet the same issue?