cloudstack-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "WXR" <1485739...@qq.com>
Subject Re:RE: Re:RE: Re:RE: Where are the snapshots generated by schedules?
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 15:38:15 GMT
I think the schedule job is created successfully.I can see the text like this:




Scheduled Snapshots
                                                                       Time: 1 min past the
hr                 
                 Timezone:
[UTC-12:00] GMT-12:00                 Keep: 3                 




------------------ Original ------------------
From:  "Rajesh Battala"<rajesh.battala@citrix.com>;
Date:  Tue, Jul 2, 2013 11:15 PM
To:  "users@cloudstack.apache.org"<users@cloudstack.apache.org>; 

Subject:  RE: Re:RE: Re:RE: Where are the snapshots generated by schedules?



NPE issue for recurring snapshot is fixed long back. This should not occur.
Schedule snapshots works the same way we take manually snapshots. 
For schedule snapshot, CS will create the createsnapshot async job while the schedule occurs
to take the snapshot for the volume.
Is the schedule snapshot job is created successfully? 


> -----Original Message-----
> From: WXR [mailto:1485739420@qq.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 8:34 PM
> To: users
> Subject: Re:RE: Re:RE: Where are the snapshots generated by schedules?
> 
> Yes I'm using kvm,but I'm using basic network,not advanced network.
> The jira link give a solution but I don't know how to do it,I'm not familiar
> with java and git.
> What can I do to fix the bug,should I rebuild the project?
> 
> 
> ------------------ Original ------------------
> From:  "Geoff Higginbottom"<geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com>;
> Date:  Tue, Jul 2, 2013 10:38 PM
> To:  "users@cloudstack.apache.org"<users@cloudstack.apache.org>;
> 
> Subject:  RE: Re:RE: Where are the snapshots generated by schedules?
> 
> 
> 
> Are you using KVM by any chance, there is currently a ticket logged in
> relation to Scheduled Snapshots failing on KVM.
> 
> If so take a look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1353
> and see if it mirrors your symptoms
> 
> Regards
> 
> Geoff Higginbottom
> 
> D: +44 20 3603 0542 | S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447968161581
> 
> geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: WXR [mailto:1485739420@qq.com]
> Sent: 02 July 2013 15:36
> To: users
> Subject: Re:RE: Where are the snapshots generated by schedules?
> 
> I'm sure I have added the schedule and I can see it at the bottom of the
> schedule box.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------ Original ------------------
> From:  "Geoff Higginbottom"<geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com>;
> Date:  Tue, Jul 2, 2013 10:27 PM
> To:  "users@cloudstack.apache.org"<users@cloudstack.apache.org>;
> 
> Subject:  RE: Where are the snapshots generated by schedules?
> 
> 
> 
> When setting up the recurring snapshot, ensure that after entering the times
> etc, you click the Add Button, then the Done Button.  Failing to click the Add
> button will result in no Schedule being created
> 
> Regards
> 
> Geoff Higginbottom
> 
> D: +44 20 3603 0542 | S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447968161581
> 
> geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: WXR [mailto:1485739420@qq.com]
> Sent: 02 July 2013 15:14
> To: users
> Subject: Where are the snapshots generated by schedules?
> 
> If I create a snapshot of a volume , I can see it on the snapshot list.
> But if I create a hourly schedule for a volume and wait enough time(longer
> than 1 day),I can't see any snapshot associated with the volume on the
> snapshot list.All snapshots listed are "manual".
> I don't know if the schedule doesn't work correctly,or the snapshots are
> generated by schedule but not shown on snapshot list.
> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended
> solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
> opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
> represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the
> intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based
> upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender
> if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a
> company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is
> operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered
> trademark.
> 
> .
> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended
> solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
> opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
> represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the
> intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based
> upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender
> if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a
> company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is
> operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered
> trademark.
.
Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, 8-Bit, 0 bytes)
View raw message