cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "WXR" <1485739...@qq.com>
Subject Cloudstack can not work with NFS which does not permit subdirectory mounting
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 12:42:58 GMT
I find that cloudstack needs to mount subdirectory of primary or secondary storage NFS.
For example,if I use 192.168.1.10:/secondary as my secondary storage,cloudstack will not only
mount /secondary,but also mount /secondary/template/tpml/1/3 sometimes.
Now I have a storage device which does not support subdirectory mounting,so if cloudstack
use it as its primary/secondary storage,the system vms can not start.
I want to know how to deal with the problem.