cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "WXR" <474745...@qq.com>
Subject Re: How to migrate all volumes from one primary storage to anotherone?
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 00:47:32 GMT
Thank you.I have found the button.
And now my question is how to migrate all templates and snapshots from one secondary storage
to another.I try to modify the template_host_ref table in mysql,but cloudstack can not work
correcly after modifying.

From:  "Geoff Higginbottom"<geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com>;
Date:  Sat, Jun 29, 2013 06:39 PM
To:  "<users@cloudstack.apache.org>"<users@cloudstack.apache.org>;

Subject:  Re: How to migrate all volumes from one primary storage to anotherone?

To migrate a Root volume simply stop the VM

The button which migrates Hosts when the VM is running becomes a migrate storage button when
the VM is stopped

You have to be a Root admin to do this.

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>|
M: +447968161581<tel:+447968161581>

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com> |www.shapeblue.com