cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "WXR" <1485739...@qq.com>
Subject host node reboots by itself and keeps waiting for umount.
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 13:03:24 GMT
I find that my cloudstack host node reboots by itself sometimes.
I think the reboot message may be sent by management or agent service.

And if the host node reboots by itself,it always stops at this line:
umount.fs /mnt/1edaca6a-b5dc-414d-90f3-0e0ddc6092d0   device is busy [failed]

1.Why does the host node reboot by itself,how to avoid it?
2.How to let cloudstack host node reboot normally,it often stops at umount failed line.