cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Network offering Public IP
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 14:32:15 GMT
Hi Dean,

You will only see Network Offerings which have the Source Nat service enabled listed at that
top level.

You need to login as a Root Admin, then create the network from the

Infrastructure > Zones > Your Zone Name > Physical Network > Your Network Name
> Guest - Configure > Network Tab

Then create the network and assign it to the appropriate account

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>
| M: +447968161581<tel:+447968161581>

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com>

From: Dean Kamali [mailto:dean.kamali@gmail.com]
Sent: 24 July 2013 15:27
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Network offering Public IP

Hello everyone

I have been trying to setup this public offering based on Geoff instructions.

[Inline image 1]

According to instructions when this offering is being used, it will spin a router which will
not act as a router however it will only process DHCP/DNS requests.

However when I enable that offering and navigate over to zone - guest networks and create
new guest network.

[Inline image 2]

I can't see the offering which I have created.

What am I missing here?

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thank you

On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 3:18 AM, Dean Kamali <dean.kamali@gmail.com<mailto:dean.kamali@gmail.com>>