cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: No internet access to vms behind router, but the router has access
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 15:08:25 GMT
Dean,

Great, thanks for the summary, very helpful.

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean Kamali [mailto:dean.kamali@gmail.com]
Sent: 17 July 2013 14:55
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: No internet access to vms behind router, but the router has access

After upgrading from 4.0.2 to 4.1  I noticed that all of my vms lost access to the internet.

I'm able to ping my gateway, but unable to ping any external address.

After checking few things, I found that outgoing traffic is getting blocked.

I had to added ingress rule to my network  0.0.0.0/0 Protocol: All  to allow outgoing traffic.

And that resolved my issue.

Dean

is a registered trademark.