cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From JSm...@h2l.com
Subject Re: Changing the Guest Network IP Range in a POD
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 15:12:52 GMT
Thanks, that did it!

From:   Ahmad Emneina <aemneina@gmail.com>
Date:   07/18/2013 02:46 PM
Subject:        Re: Changing the Guest Network IP Range in a POD

is this for a basic zone? also dependent on version, what one can do is
from infrastructure:
navigate to zone -> physical network -> guest network and here's the
tricky
part (assuming no vm's are deployed) add a non overlapping range, delete
the original range, and possibly readd a segment of the deleted range.
hope
that helps.

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 10:19 AM, <JSmith@h2l.com> wrote:

> The web interface allows you to change the Pod's IP Range for the
Reserved