cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ahmad Emneina <aemne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bridge creation issue on Management Server for CS 4.1
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 14:50:04 GMT
In a single nic environment; What I do is trunk zone vlans as well as public vlans to the hosts...
Across all hosts in the zone. each cluster has its own subnet mapped to a VLAN, and those
are set as the native VLAN for their respective hosts on the switch ports. Once you understand
the data flows and what VLAN is required on which interface, then you can break out to separate
interfaces. HTH

Ahmad