cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Template Backup
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 06:54:31 GMT
You can simply export the template, then import it again once you have completed the re-installation.
 You just need to a http server to host the template so you can import it.

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com

On 17 Jul 2013, at 07:45, "Asmita Vagyani" <Asmita.Vagyani@sigma-systems.com<mailto:Asmita.Vagyani@sigma-systems.com>>