cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: Volume losts after migrating.
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 18:52:18 GMT
You will need to do some mysql work, there are probably other ways to do it, but I just find
it much easier. Also, we wont be changing anything on DB side - if you do, please backup db
first. Get MySQL WorkBench and establish connectivity to your DB.

Step 1:
Identify instance_id by inspecting the vm_instances table

Step 2:
Review the volumes table and match it with your instance id, you can then see the folder,
path and volume names. You can use this info to trace and figure out what happened.

Regards
-ilya