cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nitin Mehta <Nitin.Me...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Disallow users the ability to add templates/ISOs
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 08:55:16 GMT
You can also set the resource limit for the users as 0 (change the
max.template limit in the global config).
This would not allow them to submit any template or create template from
volume/snapshot or copy template.
In case you want to give permissions to specific users you can manage
through this as well.

If you want to go through Chips route you need to change the permissions
for register Template/ISO, copyTemplate/Iso, createTemplate

Thanks,
-Nitin