cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Valery Ciareszka <valery.teres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiple ip addresses in zone
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 11:59:04 GMT
>Not sure what you meant by 'combined' isolated and guest networks, but you
can have both 'isolated' and 'shared' networks co-existing in a zone.

I created shared network - http://thesuki.org/temp/ss/SS-20130722145047.png
Cloudstack treats it as guest network:
http://thesuki.org/temp/ss/SS-20130722145209.png
And when I create VM within this "whitenet", its traffic is going through
guest vlan (guest network as
http://thesuki.org/temp/ss/SS-20130722145337.png)  on HV node.
But this guest vlan has no access to public internet. Is it possible to
configure CS so that traffic from this "whiteguest"  network would flow
through public network as on
http://thesuki.org/temp/ss/SS-20130722145337.png instead of guest network ?

--
Regards,