cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ahmad Emneina <aemne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: vm stuck in stopping state
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 16:33:02 GMT
did you mean cloudstack? cloudplatform is a citrix product, i'd assume
comes with support. Either way vmsync isnt capturing the state of your vm.
what one can do is create a db backup, and modify the state of the vm...
with something like:

update vm_instance set state='Stopped' where id = <id of vm>;

then you should be able to take action from the UI or API.