cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ahmad Emneina <aemne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing the Guest Network IP Range in a POD
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 18:52:56 GMT
is this for a basic zone? also dependent on version, what one can do is
from infrastructure:
navigate to zone -> physical network -> guest network and here's the tricky
part (assuming no vm's are deployed) add a non overlapping range, delete
the original range, and possibly readd a segment of the deleted range. hope
that helps.