cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohityada...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DevCloud
Date Sun, 28 Jul 2013 10:38:17 GMT
On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 2:03 AM, James McGrath <jamespmcgrath1@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm hoping you can answer this question:
>
> I'm very much a Windows admin, but know my way around linux a bit, but by
> no means a linux admin.  I'm trying to get DevCloud up and running in
> VirtualBox, but running into errors and none of the guides I've found on
> the wiki have helped.  If I sent you some errors, could you point me in the
> right direction?  Or is there a "installing DevCloud for Windows noobs"
> guide I'm missing?

Hi James, first of all you should email on a public mailing list, it's
because I don't have bandwidth to work on CloudStack often these days and
sometimes I miss emails. Sharing your issues with the community will have
better chances of getting 'em solved.

Alright, so what exactly is the issue, share the error you're getting?

Cheers.