cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <bhais...@apache.org>
Subject Re: API or cloudmonkey CLI call fails sometimes.
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2013 18:14:29 GMT
On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 4:45 AM, Sebastien Goasguen <runseb@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Jul 10, 2013, at 8:42 AM, WXR <1485739420@qq.com> wrote:
>
> > Intermittent network issue can not cause authentication fail,and some
> other function fails,I think.
>
> Then we need more info to help.
> CloudMonkey always works for me
>
> I am copying Rohit who wrote cloudmonkey.

Hi WXR, I'm not sure what the issue is, intermittent network issue will
cause timeout and now I'm not sure if such an exception is handled
correctly for some case. Looks time some timing based issue, if something
is working for sometime and fails other times, probably you've a clustered
mgmt setup, or lb or some out of the ordinary setup? Can you provide some
logs, your conf file details etc.? This can surely help us find the issue.
Meanwhile check that you've the latest version from pypi or from master.

My $dayjob does not permit me to work on opensource full time, so I'll be
only able to get back to you during weekends and in my free time, but I'll
try to reply.

Cheers.