cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Indra Pramana <in...@sg.or.id>
Subject Re: Cloudstack 4.1 Maven install issue - POM
Date Sat, 20 Jul 2013 02:22:31 GMT
Hi,

If you are using Ubuntu 12.04 (precise), you don't have to compile again
using Maven since the package repo for Precise is already available.

http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.1.0/html/Installation_Guide/configure-package-repository.html#configure-package-repository-deb

There's just a typo error there, it should be 4.1 instead of 4.0.
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/cloudstack.list should contain:

deb http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/ubuntu precise 4.0

Compiling using Maven is needed for Ubuntu 13.04, since the package repo is
not yet available for raring.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.