cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Indra Pramana <in...@sg.or.id>
Subject Re: Unable to migrate VM to another host
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 04:25:58 GMT
Hi Prasanna,

Good day to you, and thank you for your e-mail.

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 9:54 PM, Prasanna Santhanam <tsp@apache.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 08:25:11PM +0800, Indra Pramana wrote:
> > Dear Prasanna and all,
> >
> > In addition, earlier I have tried to force-connect the hypervisor host
> when
> > it was on disconnected mode. However, the cloud user id is still not
> being
> > created.
> >
> > Looking forward to your reply, thank you.
>
> please share the /var/log/cloudstack/agent/setupAgent.log via a
> pastebin.

There's no setupAgent.log file under /var/log/cloudstack/agent directory.
There's setup.log file, though. However, the file was last updated on 18
July 2013. The content is inside this pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/NQQdhkPM

Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

Cheers.