cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Indra Pramana <in...@sg.or.id>
Subject cloudstack-management service auto-start?
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 10:19:04 GMT
Dear all,

I am running CloudStack 4.1.0 on a Ubuntu 12.04.2 server. May I know how
can I make the cloudstack-management service to auto-start upon booting-up?
Tried to use this command:

sudo update-rc.d cloudstack-management defaults

but it doesn't work. Do I need to write the upstart config script manually
and add it into /etc/init and/or etc/default? Anyone has an existing
upstart config script for cloudstack-management service which everyone can
use?

Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

Cheers.