cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kirk Jantzer <kirk.jant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GUI vs API
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 14:56:55 GMT
Maybe this?
http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.1.0/html/Developers_Guide/whats-new-in-api-4.1.html#added-API-commands-4.1

4.1.6. Added API Commands in 4.1-incubating

   - createEgressFirewallRules (creates an egress firewall rule on the
   guest network.)
   - deleteEgressFirewallRules (deletes a egress firewall rule on the guest
   network.)
   - listEgressFirewallRules (lists the egress firewall rules configured
   for a guest network.)
   - resetSSHKeyForVirtualMachine (Resets the SSHkey for virtual machine.)
   - addBaremetalHost (Adds a new host.)
   - addNicToVirtualMachine (Adds a new NIC to the specified VM on a
   selected network.)
   - removeNicFromVirtualMachine (Removes the specified NIC from a selected
   VM.)
   - updateDefaultNicForVirtualMachine (Updates the specified NIC to be the
   default one for a selected VM.)
   - addRegion (Registers a Region into another Region.)
   - updateRegion (Updates Region details: ID, Name, Endpoint, User API
   Key, and User Secret Key.)
   - removeRegion (Removes a Region from current Region.)
   - listRegions (List all the Regions. Filter them by using the ID or
   Name.)
   - getUser (This API can only be used by the Admin. Get user details by
   using the API Key.)

--
Regards,

Kirk Jantzer