cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Swift in 4.2 is broken, anybody wants it to be supported in 4.2?
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 13:22:07 GMT
On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 5:29 PM, Edison Su <Edison.su@citrix.com> wrote:
> Due to object store refactor, Swift is broken. The reason, is that, we only have S3 test
environment in our lab, so only S3 is tested for now.
> Before adding the feature back, I'd better ask from, the community, do we want to support
Swift? If so, which version of Swift? This will take some efforts to support Swift, are there
any volunteers can help the integration?

Whats the bug ID for this?
Unplanned/Unannounced deprecation of a feature is a blocker IMO. It
engenders a bad relationship with our users, and strands them on
previous versions with no good migration/upgrade path.

--David