cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Outback Dingo <outbackdi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Oracle VM is becoming one of the leaders on Magic Quadrant for x86 Virtualization
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 13:04:39 GMT
On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 8:33 AM, Alexandre Sousa
<alexandre.dsousa@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> This is the last Gartner Report:
> http://www.gartner.com/technology/reprints.do?id=1-1GJA88J&ct=130628&st=sb
>
> Oracle VM is getting better year after year, so I believe that this is a
> good reason to include support for Oracle VM 3.x on CloudStack.

90% of what gartner claims is paid advertising..... I dont believe any of
the cruft they dish out
and they dont have a very solid track record. However that doesnt mean
OracleVM itself shouldnt
be included, however I have no opinion on it. I just dont think gartner is
a reputable source for the
argument.