cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Lei <ryan...@cht.com.tw>
Subject Re: How to migrate all volumes from one primary storage to anotherone?
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 03:11:17 GMT
For migrating secondary storage, currently you can only modify MySQL by
brute force.
Follow the instructions in the OLD 3.0.x doc:
http://support.citrix.com/servlet/KbServlet/download/30167-102-685359/CloudStack3.0.0_3.0.2AdminGuide.pdf

Sections: "Changing the Secondary Storage IP Address" and "Changing
Secondary Storage Servers"

Yu-Heng (Ryan) Lei, Associate Reasearcher
Chunghwa Telecom Laboratories / Cloud Computing Laboratory
ryanlei@cht.com.tw<https://email.cht.com.tw/owa/redir.aspx?C=-wE1FEC3G0SWYpVkiWo8SsDdf3ZqO9AIuAPTzRnFYCUi-z4YljtI_hyVKkNHfn9F1Bn-vUWJnQ4.&URL=mailto%3aryanlei%40cht.com.tw>
or
ryanlei750328@gmail.com