cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From 刘彬 <heidso...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Vcenter to hypervisor,how to added Cloudstack4.0
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 14:01:36 GMT
Hello all

Now I would like to deploy CS for production.

- using vmware as hypervisor
- using SAN as vmware storage and will be primary storage for CS
- using a NFS server as secondary storage

When I deploy it, the following error occurs

com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: initializing local
storage failed due to : Exception: java.lang.Exception
Message: Unable to setup custom field facility

at com.cloud.hypervisor.vmware.resource.VmwareResource.initializeLocalStorage(VmwareResource.java:4045)
at com.cloud.hypervisor.vmware.resource.VmwareResource.initialize(VmwareResource.java:3993)
at com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.createHostAndAgent(ResourceManagerImpl.java:1598)
at com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHostsFull(ResourceManagerImpl.java:720)
at com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHosts(ResourceManagerImpl.java:544)
at com.cloud.api.commands.AddHostCmd.execute(AddHostCmd.java:140)
at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:138)
at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.queueCommand(ApiServer.java:543)

I do not know how to solve, thanks fro all!