cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dean Kamali <dean.kam...@gmail.com>
Subject Primary storage failure
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 18:13:35 GMT
Hello everyone

I'm testing failure scenarios, and I have noticed that as soon as the
primary storage gets offline.

cloudstack management server seems to think that the hypervisor is not
responding and it will reboot the node, if you have number of of nodes it
will eventually reboot all of them. (losing everything  .. fun! )

What if I have multiple primary storage and one of them failed? it will
reboot all of my hypervisors? it doesn't seems right to me.

Is there is a way to control this behavior?

it seems that cloud stack management server needs to be a little smarter.