cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dean Kamali <dean.kam...@gmail.com>
Subject No internet access to vms behind router, but the router has access
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 04:54:31 GMT
Hello everyone

I have few vms setup in "Advanced zone" a mix of Windows + Linux vm, they
all able to ping default gw 192.168.1.1 however none of them able to access
the internet.

I logged in to the router, and I'm able to ping my virtual machines, and
I'm able to ping outside (4.2.2.2 and 8.8.8.8 ).

[image: Inline image 1]

I did the following

1. reboot the router and later destroy it and it gets recreated again.
2. Create new network ( which launched new router with different public IP
from the pool) (same issue)
3. login to the router and issue iptables -F

I'm not sure what else to try.

Your help is highly appreciated.